If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item:
This product is currently unavailable
FREEDOM RINGS, a New Take on Patriotics by Paula Barnes
Marcus Fabrics proudly introduces FREEDOM RINGS, a new fabric collection by Paula Barnes, and accompanying BOM program by Paula Barnes and Mary Ellen Robison. This diverse group serves not only the quilter creating a “patriotic” quilt, but also the customers who simply appreciates its rich tones and classic motifs. The collection, inspired by an antique coverlet, showcases the return of her popular eagle stripe design from an earlier Americana group, with rows of navy stars that create the perfect border effect, and serve as a handy cutting guide as well. Other prints in deep tones of brown, cranberry, navy and khaki with cream and gold highlights complement the eagle stripe beautifully. Together, they lend themselves to a variety of quilting techniques including borders, sashing, appliqué and others. The BOM quilt design celebrates a resurgence of patriotic spirit in the US, making it suitable for Quilts of Valor projects and any quilt projects that honor both returning veterans and fallen servicemen.
• The quilt design features a unique vertical set that highlights the eagle stripe, setting it apart from other 12-block sampler programs
• Each 12” block features a different 8” center that is surrounded by half square triangles.
• Patterns focus on the use of the Star Singles, half-square triangle paper. A sample will be provided in the shop kits
• Stripe fabric used on the bias creates a unique binding.
• The quilt program demonstrates the effective and creative use of fabrics such as border prints, checked fabrics, and the stripe, which is cut on the bias for quilt binding.